Safety, Health & Environmental (SH&E) Professional
35+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Prior to joining the Boretti team, Martha gained over 35+ years of experience in Occupational Safety and Health working with companies in the Agricultural, Marketing, and Insurance fields. As a Risk and Compliance Manager for both Hancock Farmland Services and RPC Packing, Inc., Martha successfully designed and implemented Occupational Safety and Food Safety programs while maintaining FDA, DOL, OSHA, EPA, CDPR, USDA, and CDFA compliance in the Large-Scale Farming, Food Defense, Recall, and Produce Safety areas.
As a former Operations and Safety Manager for Moore Agricultural Products Company, Inc., Martha acquired an extensive knowledge of chemicals and fertilizers while she developed corrective action plans, conducted regular audits, designed plant flowcharts, shaped performance assessment protocols, and created inspection schedules. She additionally worked for California Ammonia and Occidental Chemical as a Laboratory Technician.
Now, as a Safety, Health & Environmental Professional at Boretti, Inc., Martha utilizes her broad knowledge base of Occupational Safety to continue to excel in bringing clients above and beyond compliance.
CERTIFICATIONS & TRAINING
- 40 Hour Hazardous Waste Operation and
Emergency Response (HAZWOPER)
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Materials & Hazard Training
- United States Department of Agriculture, Good Agricultural Practices (USDA, GAP)
- Spill Prevention, Control & Countermeasures (SPCC)
- Food Safety Preventive Controls Alliance Training (FSPCA)
- Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP)
- Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP)
- Comprehensive Environment Response (CERs)
- Environmental Health & Safety Certification
- Allergen Control & Food Processors
- British Retail Consortium (BRC)
- Food Recall Training, FDA
- OSHA Training Courses
- American Society of Safety Professionals, Member
California State University, Fresno
College of the Sequoias, Visalia