CSP, VP of Technical Operations
45+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Greg has over 45 years of loss control and safety consulting experience with public and private industry clients ranging in size from 10 to over 10,000 employees. He has provided services to the healthcare, manufacturing, warehousing & distribution, municipal & county governments, and residential & commercial heavy industrial construction. His efforts have resulted in the reduction of experience modification factors from over 1.5 to as low as 0.69. Greg has 16 years of experience as a Loss Control Manager/Director, 7 years as a Professional Firefighter/Staff Officer, and 10 years as a Safety Site Manager in the heavy construction industry (i.e. copper smelter, coal-fired power plant, chemical plant, and food processing plant).
As a Certified Safety Professional with Boretti, Inc., Greg conducts field surveys, accident investigations, ergonomic evaluations, and mold inspections/assessments. He has been responsible for code enforcement activities, including issuing citations and appearing in court to provide testimony. Greg has also prepared, assisted, and represented clients in OSHA and Cal/OSHA informal and formal hearings on appeal cases, with many successful outcomes.
Greg has developed classes in Hazard Recognition, Self-Inspection, Accident Investigation, Forklift Training, 70E Electrical Safety Training, Confined Space, Fall Protection, Excavation & Trenching, and Train-the-Trainer to name a few. He has also developed classes on EM-385, the Safety Course for the US Army Corps of Engineers.
- American Society of Safety Professionals (ASSP), Member, 1989 – Present
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), Member, 1990 – Present
- National Safety Council, Member, 1990 – 2003
- International Association of Arson Investigators (IAAI), Member
- Farm Safety Research & Development Committee, National Safety Council, 1996 – 2000
CERTIFICATIONS & TRAINING
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP), 1999 – Present
- Executive Program in Safety Management, ASSP, 2012
- Certified Fire Inspector, State of Oklahoma
- Certified Arson Investigator, State of Oklahoma
- OSHA 10 & 30 Hour Construction, Authorized Instructor
- Safety Management, ASSP, 2011